10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
5 Red Flags You Should Never Ignore When Dating SomeoneNever allow a relationship to jeopardize your well being. Take matters into...
6 Signs Youre A Productivity AddictHere are six indicators that your super busy schedule may just be an addiction...
5 Things to Think About Before You CriticizeBefore you pull the trigger on the next set of criticisms there are five things...
How Negative Emotions Play a Role in WealthIf you are looking to revamp your finances and life overall in the coming year...