10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
7 Ways to Deal with Harassment of Any KindFrom workplace bullying to sexual jokes and racist taunts, there is no tolerance...
Décor to Brighten Your MoodSo your current living space is mirroring how you feel: dull and uninspired....
Consciously Creating Your Day Through a Walking MeditationStarting each day by consciously thinking about the steps that you take and...
5 Ways to Make the Best of Your Solo TimeThere are many benefits to spending time alone. Make the best of it in these...
9 Smart Ways to Deal With Toxic PeopleDon't fuel their fire because they want to get arise out you and their toxicity...