10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
5 Signs Your Words Are Tearing People DownAre your words helping or hurting the situation? Here are five ways to tell...
5 Reasons Why Ultimatums Don’t WorkIf you’re tempted to provide an ultimatum, please make sure to read this article...
5 Things to Ditch before SpringNew Years doesn’t have to be the only time to have a fresh start, and with spring...
6 Reasons Why He Needs A Man CaveGiving him the space and refuel time he needs helps renew a sense of love and...