10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be DatingSometimes you need to fly solo and experience life without any additional attachments....
Advice for Moving On When Your Ex Left You for Someone...Don't allow yourself to stay broken - move on. Here are tips to help you move...
Tempted to Swear? Try This InsteadSo angry you could [bleep!]? Tempted to unleash a string of [bleep! bleep!]...
5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook DebateFacebook has become almost a digital townhall for public debate. It’s important...