10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
10 Ways to Cultivate Inner StrengthAll of us experience periods of gloom, fear, and uncertainty. But we each possess...
7 Signs You Are Taking on Too MuchCheck out these seven signs that you're over doing it and then evaluate your...
7 Ways to Deal With Obnoxious Co-WorkersThere are an endless list of negative ways that you could handle the situation...