10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
10 Ways to Recover and Respond to Angry EmailHow do we respond to hurt, upset or accusation from an email? And what do we...
7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin AgainGod’s promises have the power to reignite the spirit and allow us to walk in...
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be DatingSometimes you need to fly solo and experience life without any additional attachments....
Advice for Moving On When Your Ex Left You for Someone...Don't allow yourself to stay broken - move on. Here are tips to help you move...