page 10-in-10 Workout (10 Moves in 10 Minutes):
1. One minute: jump rope or jump in place
2. One minute: walking lunges
3. One minute: jumping jacks
4. One minute: squats with bounce
5. One minute: mark or jog in place
6. One minute: triceps dips using a chair
7. One minute: ski hops from side to side
8. One minute: push-ups using a sofa or chair
9. One minute: football run turning side to side
10. One minute: crunches (as many as possible) on the floor or in a chair
He gives power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increases strength. – Isaiah 40:29
7 Steps to True ForgivenessBy forgiving, even in the toughest of situations, you can live a healthier,...
7 Lessons I Learned From My ExEvery relationship is a stepping stone. Here are seven lessons I learned from...
5 Simple Laws to Help You Reach Your Highest Spiritual...Following are five laws to help you awaken and realize your highest spiritual...
Quick Tips to Worry LessYou know the advice people offer that’s extremely vague: ‘Try not to worry?’...