Favorite Ways to Fit in Fitness
1. Make it a game: get the family to move with some of the popular fitness and dance games, such as Xbox’s “Michael Jackson: The Experience”; Wii’s “Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2”; or PlayStation 3’s “Everybody Dance.”
2. Sign up for a local 5K or 10K race.
3. Schedule fitness breaks throughout your day:
- Pump up the jam and dance
- Jump rope for ten minutes
- Get your Hula-hoop on
- Stretch at your desk
- Walk for lunch
4. Rise and shine: set your alarm clock ten minutes earlier and start your day with a praise and worship dance.
I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well. – Psalms 139:14
6 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Be DatingSometimes you need to fly solo and experience life without any additional attachments....
Advice for Moving On When Your Ex Left You for Someone...Don't allow yourself to stay broken - move on. Here are tips to help you move...
Tempted to Swear? Try This InsteadSo angry you could [bleep!]? Tempted to unleash a string of [bleep! bleep!]...
5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook DebateFacebook has become almost a digital townhall for public debate. It’s important...