Favorite Ways to Fit in Fitness
1. Make it a game: get the family to move with some of the popular fitness and dance games, such as Xbox’s “Michael Jackson: The Experience”; Wii’s “Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2”; or PlayStation 3’s “Everybody Dance.”
2. Sign up for a local 5K or 10K race.
3. Schedule fitness breaks throughout your day:
- Pump up the jam and dance
- Jump rope for ten minutes
- Get your Hula-hoop on
- Stretch at your desk
- Walk for lunch
4. Rise and shine: set your alarm clock ten minutes earlier and start your day with a praise and worship dance.
I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well. – Psalms 139:14
Tempted to Swear? Try This InsteadSo angry you could [bleep!]? Tempted to unleash a string of [bleep! bleep!]...
5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook DebateFacebook has become almost a digital townhall for public debate. It’s important...
6 Ways to Get Out of Your Own HeadWe can easily get trapped in our own thoughts. Here are a few ways to get out...