Favorite Ways to Fit in Fitness
1. Make it a game: get the family to move with some of the popular fitness and dance games, such as Xbox’s “Michael Jackson: The Experience”; Wii’s “Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party 2”; or PlayStation 3’s “Everybody Dance.”
2. Sign up for a local 5K or 10K race.
3. Schedule fitness breaks throughout your day:
- Pump up the jam and dance
- Jump rope for ten minutes
- Get your Hula-hoop on
- Stretch at your desk
- Walk for lunch
4. Rise and shine: set your alarm clock ten minutes earlier and start your day with a praise and worship dance.
I will praise you; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvelous are your works; and that my soul knows right well. – Psalms 139:14
7 Signs You’re In Bad CompanyBad company corrupts good character. Here are seven signs you may want to rethink...
7 Ways to Deal with Harassment of Any KindFrom workplace bullying to sexual jokes and racist taunts, there is no tolerance...
Décor to Brighten Your MoodSo your current living space is mirroring how you feel: dull and uninspired....
Consciously Creating Your Day Through a Walking MeditationStarting each day by consciously thinking about the steps that you take and...
5 Ways to Make the Best of Your Solo TimeThere are many benefits to spending time alone. Make the best of it in these...