• Have a heart-to-heart conversation with a close friend or mentor.
• Have kind and loving thoughts about yourself: try not criticizing yourself for one week.
• Seek out support from a therapist, coach, social worker, or counselor.
• Write down your feelings and thoughts in a journal.
• Go on a fun date alone or with your partner, or organize a monthly girls’ night out.
5 Ways to Find Peace in NatureAllow nature to be your personal therapist and find peace in knowing that you...
3 Signs That Your Inner Critic is WinningIf you recognize the symptoms of the inner critic, you’ll know the cause. Then,...
6 Ways We Limit OurselvesHow many times do we limit ourselves out of fear, procrastination, or perfection?...