• Have a heart-to-heart conversation with a close friend or mentor.
• Have kind and loving thoughts about yourself: try not criticizing yourself for one week.
• Seek out support from a therapist, coach, social worker, or counselor.
• Write down your feelings and thoughts in a journal.
• Go on a fun date alone or with your partner, or organize a monthly girls’ night out.
Tempted to Swear? Try This InsteadSo angry you could [bleep!]? Tempted to unleash a string of [bleep! bleep!]...
5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook DebateFacebook has become almost a digital townhall for public debate. It’s important...
6 Ways to Get Out of Your Own HeadWe can easily get trapped in our own thoughts. Here are a few ways to get out...