10 Ways to Bring Peace to the World
Heal a Piece of Your Anger
"Peace is as much about getting the bombs out of our own hearts as out of the Pentagon budget." -- Colman McCarthy
It's normal to get angry. But as peacemakers, our challenge is to channel that frustration into something greater. Think of your anger as rocket fuel that can launch your dreams--not scald people around you. View it as a surge of energy to create what you really want and need. Practice breathing deeply, disarming yourself and asking, "Why am I so angry? What do I really want?"
If we can transform our anger into a higher dream, as King did, we take a stand for peace. We step away from the vise of anger and step into the lives we really want.
Top Holistic Living Features
- Moving Beyond Stress and Embracing Happiness
- 9 Questions to Ask Before Committing to a Relationship
- 10 Ways to Show People They Matter & Why It’s Important
- Rev Run and Wife Justine Speak Out About Diabetes
- 11 Signs That Reveal You're a Spiritual Person
- 9 Ways Pets Improve Our Lives
- Sustainable Tips to Reduce Anxiety