God of compassion,
we pray for military personnel,
offered for the sake of others,
and separated from family and loved ones.
Care for them; meet their needs.
Grant them courage, compassion, strength,
and all they need for the living of these days.
Sustain them through their every trial.
Remind them of the humanity they share
even with those who are called "the enemy;"
through Jesus Christ our Lord we pray. Amen.
Prayer for Those in Military Service
Top Rated Prayers
- Is It Time to Take Down the Statute of Liberty?
- Inspiring Words from Dr. Ben Carson
- Incredible Kids, Incredible Moments
- How to Trick Yourself into Living a More Productive, Hopeful Life
- How to Find Your Inner Voice
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)