Love is patient; love is kind; love is not envious or boastful or arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice in wrongdoing, but rejoices in the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Top Rated Prayers
- 9 Most Overlooked Threats to a Marriage
- 5 Ways to Heal Mother-Daughter Relationships
- 9 Ways to Know Your Relationship Is Over
- 10 Tips to Stay Happy After You Say 'I Do'
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous