Hear, O children, the instruction of a parent,
And give attention that you may gain understanding,
For I give you sound teaching;
Do not abandon my instruction.
Acquire wisdom! Acquire understanding!
Do not forget nor turn away from the words of my mouth.
Do not forsake her, and she will guard you;
Love her, and she will watch over you.
I have directed you in the way of wisdom;
I have led you in upright paths.
When you walk, your steps will not be impeded;
And if you run, you will not stumble.
Take hold of instruction; do not let go.
Guard her, for she is your life.
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Reasons The Lost Gospel Isn’t True
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- 7 Reasons Jesus Is Not A Fan Of The American Dream
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous