Prayer for Those With Dementia
Pour your grace, O loving God,
upon all suffering with dementia.
It is frustrating
not to find a word;
it is fearful
to lose one's memories.
Bless them with patience,
a loving and supporting family,
and days of hope and accomplishment.
In Christ's name we pray.
Top Rated Prayers
- 21 Timeless Bible Verses for Abundant Living
- Confessions of a Preacher's Daughter
- On Finally Having Arrived: The End of Ambition
- Navigating Your Seasons of Change
- The Uncertainty Process: How to Make Plans for a Future that is Not Yours to Control
- The Legacy of a Life in Four Words: In Honor of Valerie Harper