Hear my prayer,
O God of love.
I am afraid.
I have a choice to make
which affects not only my life,
but the lives of others.
Do I carry this child
to full term?
Am I capable of being a mother?
What is right?
What is wrong?
I am frightened and confused.
Help me to know what to do.
Grant me wisdom
to make the best choice
for my life
and the life of a child.
Prayer of a Woman Facing Abortion
Top Rated Prayers
- 7 Reasons The Lost Gospel Isn’t True
- 7 Reasons It's Okay To Have Interfaith Friends
- 7 Reasons Jesus Is Not A Fan Of The American Dream
- 7 Healing Promises To Help You Begin Again
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous