Holy Ones, see what has happened here!
I have become a father/mother;
a great mystery indeed.
I do not know in my head what to do,
I know in my heart what is right.
May I know the right thing with all of me
and do it no matter what the pain.
A hard road lies before me, shining ones,
a road filled with great difficulties,
a road filled with great joys.
Guide me along it.
Be at my side.
Prayer for a New Parent
Top Rated Prayers
- The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live By
- Incredible Photos of Parents Around the World
- 10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your Child
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series
- 10 Things Kids Need To Hear More