Each moment you experience this,
you who bring each moment through to its proper time.
This is my first pregnancy, however,
and I lean on you, asking for strength.
During the time of growing, give me strength.
Guide the baby in the way it is to grow,
bring it to health and strength.
During the time of waiting, give me patience,
so that my pregnancy might reach its fulfillment in its proper time.
You are my model, Mater Dea,
and I look to you for help.
Prayer for a First Pregnancy
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- How to Discuss Sex with Your Kids
- Can We Love Our Children Too Much?
- Bible Verses Children Need to Know
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Are Homeschooled Kids Socially Awkward?