Each moment you experience this,
you who bring each moment through to its proper time.
This is my first pregnancy, however,
and I lean on you, asking for strength.
During the time of growing, give me strength.
Guide the baby in the way it is to grow,
bring it to health and strength.
During the time of waiting, give me patience,
so that my pregnancy might reach its fulfillment in its proper time.
You are my model, Mater Dea,
and I look to you for help.
Prayer for a First Pregnancy
Top Rated Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Talking to Your Children About Death
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids
- Books That Tell Kids the True Meaning of Christmas
- Seven Everyday Things Dads are Now Doing