God, Goddess, Divine Spirit of all there is, we thank you for this opportunity to gather together in one another's company. We thank you for the light you bring to this family gathering.
Please grant us the vision to see the highest in one another, and grant us the opportunity to continue to be there for each other in good times, as well as not-so-great-times.
Give us strength and fortitude to ride the tides of change, and empower us always to be nurturing and loving with one another. Open our spiritual eyes that we may see one another for who we truly are... and love one other in the same spirit.
May sadness, disappointment and anger be minimal; may happiness, positive thoughts and good experiences together be bountiful. May we always cope, and hope, with each other... with grace.
We thank the Divine for this delicious dinner, prepared with love. May all consumed here tonight fill us with health and well-being. Amen. Dig in!
Family Prayer for Grace
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- I Don’t Know What To Do With My Life: 8 Prayers For Guidance and Direction
- 5 Ways to Show Dad Mad Love this Father's Day
- 6 Easy and Delicious Ways to Make Meals Healthier
- The Most Beautiful Gratitude Prayer
- So Who Was Saint Valentine?
- Born Into a Coven of Hippie Witches, I Discovered I’m Jewish…and I Love God