Now I lay me down to rest
Goddess guard my little nest
Like the wee bird in the tree
Lovely Goddess, care for me.
Above, below, and round about
Keep all evil spirits out
Bless those I love, and bless me too.
Dearest Goddess, I love you!
Child's Bedtime Prayer
Top Rated Prayers
- The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live By
- Incredible Photos of Parents Around the World
- 10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your Child
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series
- 10 Things Kids Need To Hear More