Sleep, little one, in the comforting night
that spreads like a blanket over your bed.
The Goddess is waiting to guide you to sleep
in her arms that are ready to rock you so gently.
The God stands by, watching to keep you from harm,
to lay his cool hand on your head as you sleep.
Sleep, little one, in the gathering dark,
wrapped in the love of your Mother and Father,
wrapped in the love of your mother and father.
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Bad Habits Parents Need to Break
- The God Box: Wisdom from a Mother's Prayers
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Talking to Your Children About Death
- How Can I Help My Children? Making a Safe, Healthy Environment For Your Kids
- Books That Tell Kids the True Meaning of Christmas