Sleep, little one, in the comforting night
that spreads like a blanket over your bed.
The Goddess is waiting to guide you to sleep
in her arms that are ready to rock you so gently.
The God stands by, watching to keep you from harm,
to lay his cool hand on your head as you sleep.
Sleep, little one, in the gathering dark,
wrapped in the love of your Mother and Father,
wrapped in the love of your mother and father.
Top Rated Prayers
- The Toddler Code of Conduct: 20 Rules Toddlers Live By
- Incredible Photos of Parents Around the World
- 10 Toys You Should Never Buy Your Child
- 12 Huge Mistakes Parents Can Avoid
- Dr. James Dobson and Son Inspire Families to Leave a Powerful Legacy in Updated Parenting Film Series
- 10 Things Kids Need To Hear More