May you each bring your best self to the other.
May you each bring intelligence and commitment as well as faith to the task that is set before you.
May you maintain enduring respect and trust.
May your home be a place of peace and joy for you and for all who enter it.
May all who follow your lives with interest and affection have cause often to rejoice, not only in your happiness, but also in your brave and generous living.
Benediction for a Bride and Groom
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- How to Have a Successful Life without Money or Fame
- Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? A Biblical Portal Between Christianity and Islam
- 10 Easy Ways to Tell if He’s Serious About You
- Good Things Take Time: 7 Things You Should Never Rush
- 10 Things Your Boyfriend Should NEVER Do
- 7 Signs You’ve Given Your Heart to the Wrong Person