Spouse with Chronic Illness
Accept the state of your body today, this instant, and turn to God. If you wake feeling strong and vibrant, be that, and turn to God. If you wake in pain and fear, accept that, and turn to God. Gently let your spouse know that you cherish him/her for the goodness of his/her heart, but that you free him/her from having to assume your burden, because you have given this burden to God.
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- Why Transparency Is Vital To A Happy Marriage
- Amazing Verses and Quotes to Make Your Husband Fall in Love With You Again
- 7 Prayers for Those Looking for Their Soul Mate
- You'll Be Astonished to Learn Why God Answers Some Prayers ... But Not These Ones!
- Harmless Habits That Can Destroy Your Marriage
- Are All Sins Equal In God’s Eyes?