A new adventure awaits them
as they prepare for school.
Excitement for new possibilities
and fear of the unknown
mingle in their hearts.
Thoughts of achievement and failure
slow their footsteps.
Bless all children this day, O God.
Give them inquiring and discerning hearts,
courage to persevere in all they undertake,
the gift of joy and wonder in all things,
laughter and love to share with all,
and sure and certain knowledge
of your unfailing love.
Prayer for Children Going to School
Top Rated Prayers
- Summer Camp Lessons that Apply to School
- If I Loved Myself As Much as I Love My Dog
- Hands Free Mama: (A guide to putting down the phone, burning the to-do list and letting go of perfection to grasp what really matters)
- Awesome Ideas to Add to Your Bucket List
- 10 Reasons to Love Yourself
- Talking to Your Children About Death