A new adventure awaits them
as they prepare for school.
Excitement for new possibilities
and fear of the unknown
mingle in their hearts.
Thoughts of achievement and failure
slow their footsteps.
Bless all children this day, O God.
Give them inquiring and discerning hearts,
courage to persevere in all they undertake,
the gift of joy and wonder in all things,
laughter and love to share with all,
and sure and certain knowledge
of your unfailing love.
Prayer for Children Going to School
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- 5 Things to Say That Will Upset Your Partner
- Top Three Ways You're Making Your Child Obese
- I Don’t Know What To Do With My Life: 8 Prayers For Guidance and Direction
- 5 Ways to Make Yourself Irresistible to Your Partner Again
- 10 Ways to Know You're in a Dead End Relationship
- 8 Things Divorce Has Taught Me About Love