My Help Cometh From HaShem
I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: from whence shall my help come?
My help cometh from HaShem, who made heaven and earth.
He will not suffer thy foot to be moved; He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
Behold, He that keepeth Israel doth neither slumber nor sleep.
HaShem is thy keeper; HaShem is thy shade upon thy right hand.
The sun shall not smite thee by day, nor the moon by night.
HaShem shall keep thee from all evil; He shall keep thy soul.
HaShem shall guard thy going out and thy coming in, from this time forth and for ever.
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Ways to Deal With Loss During the Holidays
- Three nations make surprising appeal for church’s help
- Forgiveness in the Shadow of the Amish Schoolhouse Massacre
- Is “S.A.D.” Making You Fat?
- The Christmas Candle: Are you ready for your miracle?
- Everybody Can Help Somebody: Lessons Learned From My Homeless Friend