Prayer After Eating (Birkat Hamazon)
Blessed is The Lord our God, Sovereign of the universe, who sustains the entire world with goodness, kindness and mercy. God gives food to all creatures, for God's mercy is everlasting. Through God’s abundant goodness we have not lacked sustenance, and may we not lack sustenance forever, for the sake of God’s great name. God sustains all, does good to all, and provides food for all the creatures whom God has created. Blessed is The Lord our God, who provides food for all.
Baruch atah Adonai, Eloheinu melech ha-olam, hazan et ha-olam kulo b'tuvo b'chein b’chesed uv-rachamim, hu notein lechem l’chol-basar, ki l’olam chasdo, uv-tuvo hagadol tamid lo chasar lanu v’al yechsar lanu mazon l’olam va-ed. Ba-avur sh’mo hagadol, ki hu Eil zan um-farneis lakol, u-meitiv lakol u-meichin mazon l’chol-b’riyotav asher bara. Baruch atah Adonai, hazan et hakol.
Top Rated Prayers
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith
- Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line
- What Christians Want to Know But Are Afraid to Ask