Grant Us True Peace
O God! O our Master! You are eternal life and everlasting peace by Your essence and attributes. The everlasting peace is from You and it returns to You. O our Sustainer! Grant us the life of true peace and usher us into the abode of peace. O Glorious and Bounteous One! You are blessed and sublime.
Allahumma ya mowlana antas-salaam, wa minkas-salaam, wa ilaika yarjaus-salaam, haiyyina rabbana bis-salaam, wa adkhilna daras-salaam, tabarakta rabbana wa-ta'laita, ya zal jalali wal ikram
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Ways to Deal With Loss During the Holidays
- Three nations make surprising appeal for church’s help
- Forgiveness in the Shadow of the Amish Schoolhouse Massacre
- Is “S.A.D.” Making You Fat?
- The Christmas Candle: Are you ready for your miracle?
- Everybody Can Help Somebody: Lessons Learned From My Homeless Friend