Oh Lord, kindly forgive my wrong actions done knowingly or unknowingly, either through my organs of action (hand, feet, speech) or through my organs of perception (eyes, ears) or by my mind. Glory unto Thee O Lord, who is the ocean of kindness.
karacharaNa kR^itaM vaakkaayajaM karmajaM vaa.
shravaNanayanajaM vaa maanasaM vaaparaadhaM.
vihitamavihitaM vaa sarvametatkshamasva.
jaya jaya karuNaabdhe shriimahaadeva shambho.
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Questions Christians Should Just Start Asking
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith