Lord Jesus, I want to know you personally. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins. I open the door of my life to you and ask you to come in as my Savior and Lord. Take control of my life. Thank you for forgiving my sins and giving me eternal life. Make me the kind of person you want me to be.
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Questions Christians Should Just Start Asking
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Christianity: Religion or Relationship?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?