Father, I'm praying for myself and all those in my immediate and extended family (name them)...
Help us love each other as we love ourselves. May the Holy
Spirit, who has poured Your love into our hearts, give us
Your selfless love, for our love falls far short of the mark.
(Matthew 22:39; Romans 5:5)
May those who are married have Your perfect love especially
for each other and their children. May every child be
considered as Your reward, to be loved and nurtured and
taught how to live lives that are obedient and pleasing to You.
May we as a family be united in love. (Galatians 5:22a; Psalm 127:3; Ephesians 6:4b; 1 John 3:21–22; Colossians 2:2a)
May we submit ourselves to one another—considering
others more important than ourselves, putting the others'
interests ahead of our own. Help us to treat each other
the way we would want to be treated in every circumstance.
(Ephesians 5:21; Philippians 2:3b–4; Matthew 7:12)
May our relationships be built on these principles—for if
they are, what could ever come between us? You always
know what's best!
In Jesus' name, amen.
To Love One Another
comments powered by Disqus
Top Rated Prayers
- Did Jesus Predict Muhammad? A Biblical Portal Between Christianity and Islam
- 10 Easy Ways to Tell if He’s Serious About You
- Good Things Take Time: 7 Things You Should Never Rush
- 10 Things Your Boyfriend Should NEVER Do
- 7 Signs You’ve Given Your Heart to the Wrong Person
- Why so Many Americans Think They’re #Blessed