Give Us, O Lord, a Steadfast Heart
Give us, O Lord, a steadfast heart, which no unworthy affection may drag downwards; give us an unconquered heart, which no tribulation can wear out; give us an upright heart, which no unworthy purpose may tempt aside. Bestow upon us also, O Lord our God, understanding to know you, diligence to seek you, wisdom to find you, and a faithfulness that may finally embrace you; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith
- Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line