Give Us, O Lord, a Steadfast Heart
Give us, O Lord, a steadfast heart, which no unworthy affection may drag downwards; give us an unconquered heart, which no tribulation can wear out; give us an upright heart, which no unworthy purpose may tempt aside. Bestow upon us also, O Lord our God, understanding to know you, diligence to seek you, wisdom to find you, and a faithfulness that may finally embrace you; through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Top Rated Prayers
- 10 Ways to Deal With Loss During the Holidays
- Three nations make surprising appeal for church’s help
- Forgiveness in the Shadow of the Amish Schoolhouse Massacre
- Is “S.A.D.” Making You Fat?
- The Christmas Candle: Are you ready for your miracle?
- Everybody Can Help Somebody: Lessons Learned From My Homeless Friend