Going to Sleep
Falling asleep at last
I vow with all beings
To enjoy the dark and the silence
And rest in the vast unknown.
Source: From "Beginning Mindfulness" published by New World Library. Copyright 2004 by Andrew Weiss.
You Might Also Like...
Top Rated Prayers
- 6 Questions Christians Should Just Start Asking
- 10 Life Lessons From the Life of Solomon
- 4 Year Old Boy Describes Heaven Before Tragically Passing Away
- It’s Summertime, but Are You ‘Hot’ on God’s Love Thermometer?
- Churches: Museums for Saints or Hospitals for Sinners?
- Why Fellowship is Crucial to Your Faith