Women of Spirit and Faith
Prayables is proud to announce a new spiritual partnership with . Women of Spirit and Faith exists to invite the many brilliant threads of feminine spiritual leadership into relationship and to support emerging patterns for transformation.
Women of Spirit and Faith are committed to:
- Strengthen and nurture the leadership capacities of women of spirit and faith for the sake of the human community.
- Encourage collaboration and understanding among women's organizations and networks.
- Create an environment of trust, inviting women's voices to be heard, telling and witnessing each other's stories.
- Offer multiple opportunities to explore potent questions about the current state of women's spiritual leadership.
- Practice and model a feminine way, creating a structure based upon shared leadership, collaborative practices, circle processes, deep listening, mindfulness and compassionate action.
- Allow space for the emergence of divine guidance and collective wisdom.
- They are onvening a series of gatherings over the next year to launch this collaborative initiative. They invite you and your organization to join them to find your place in the complex and beautiful pattern of women's spiritual leadership.
...Bringing me down...
...Raising me up...
Make it a Good Day!
Someone once said “Life is what happens when you’re planning your day.” I have always felt that “God is planning your d
God Gave Me You by Dave Barnes
God made love matches before there was online dating.
posted by PrayablesSpiritually Health Get rid of what enslaves you. Find spiritual health and well-being by discovering personal freedom. Don't be defeated by your life circumstances. Here's how to change your life for good. Inspired by Rabbi Karyn Kedar's new book, "Omer: A Counting" Written by Susan Diamond, ...
Previous Posts: You Can Have A Better Marriage | Living Life Outside the Box