Women of Spirit and Faith
Prayables is proud to announce a new spiritual partnership with . Women of Spirit and Faith exists to invite the many brilliant threads of feminine spiritual leadership into relationship and to support emerging patterns for transformation.
Women of Spirit and Faith are committed to:
- Strengthen and nurture the leadership capacities of women of spirit and faith for the sake of the human community.
- Encourage collaboration and understanding among women's organizations and networks.
- Create an environment of trust, inviting women's voices to be heard, telling and witnessing each other's stories.
- Offer multiple opportunities to explore potent questions about the current state of women's spiritual leadership.
- Practice and model a feminine way, creating a structure based upon shared leadership, collaborative practices, circle processes, deep listening, mindfulness and compassionate action.
- Allow space for the emergence of divine guidance and collective wisdom.
- They are onvening a series of gatherings over the next year to launch this collaborative initiative. They invite you and your organization to join them to find your place in the complex and beautiful pattern of women's spiritual leadership.
...Bringing me down...
...Raising me up...
posted by Susan Diamond“Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.” ~Author Unknown My core values of honesty, respect for others, truthfulness, being charitable, being a good wife, loyal friend and teacher to my daughters are examples my mother taught me. What a wonderful forever ...
Previous Posts: Finding a Soul Mate | Gramma Good's View on Society and Values
Often we need to wait for things to unfold gloriously and to take time to listen to the angels. Good things come to those who wait to accept them with a grateful heart.