Daily Joke: 21st Century
Signs You've had too much of the 21st Century:
1. You try to enter your password on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 4.
4. You e-mail your colleague at the desk next to you to ask if they're ready to go to lunch.
5. You chat on-line regularly with a stranger from the U.S., but you haven't spoken to your next-door-neighbor yet this year.
6. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends is that they do not have an e-mail address.
7. Your idea of being organized is multiple colored post-it notes.
8. You hear most of your jokes via e-mail rather than in person.
9. When you go home after a long day at work you still answer the phone in a business manner.
10. When you make phone calls from home you accidentally dial "9" to get an outside line.
11. You now think of three espressos as "getting wasted."
12. You call your son's beeper to let him know it's time to eat. He emails you back from his bedroom, "What's for dinner?"
13. Your daughter sells Girl Scout Cookies via her web site.
14. You didn't give your valentine a card this year, but you posted one for your e-mail buddies via a web page.
15. Your daughter just bought a CD of all the records your College roommate used to play.
16. You check the ingredients on a can of chicken noodle soup to see if it contains Echinacea.
17. You checked your blow-dryer to see if it was Y2K compliant.
18. Your grandmother clogs up your e-mail inbox asking you to send her a JPEG file of your newborn so she can create a screen saver.
19. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home.
20. Every commercial on television has a web-site address at the bottom of the screen.
21. You buy a computer and a week later it is out of date and now sells for half the price you paid.
22. The concept of using real money, instead of credit or debit, to make a purchase is foreign to you.
23. Cleaning up the dining room means getting the fast food bags out of the back seat of your car.
24. You consider second-day air delivery painfully slow.
25. Your dining room table is now your flat filing cabinet.
Vlog: Holiday Gifts
Pray Maker talks about giving presents around Christmas. Is it right or wrong? Abi thinks that, though it
Daily Inspiration: Company You Keep
posted by PrayablesContributed by Susan Good, Visit Gramma Good at www.grammagood.com I believe in living my life outside the box. I know many women of all ages don’t feel as I do and live inside the box their entire lives. Life inside the box means you’re content to live a routine life. You do not have the desire ...
Previous Posts: Is There a Future for Religion? | Happy Life: 10 Tips & Observations from Gramma Good’s Mother
Today's Spiritual Quote
Today's Spiritual Quote
Ask your angel to join their angel today to give a troubled person some extra care and attention.