How to Reduce Wedding Stress
Stay Centered While Planning Your Wedding
By. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway
It is no secret that planning a wedding is stressful! That is why it is so important for a bride to include stress management, self-nurturing and time to chill-out as an integral part of her wedding planning process. Taking care of you, and your relationship, is the best way to reduce stress and stay sane. Here are six tips to get you through the tough spots:
Excerpted from Wedding Goddess: A Divine Guide to Transforming Wedding Stress into Wedding Bliss. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway is also author of Rituals for Love and Romance: Attract Your Soulmate with Self-Love and Ceremony.
Find God’s Match for You® at ChristianMingle.com »
- How Can I Help My Husband? (Contributing to Your Husband’s Healing Environment)
- 11 Lessons About the Love Within Families
- Do You Want an Atheist In-Law?
- 10 Things to Tell Your Husband Everyday
- 10 Things to Tell Your Wife Everyday
- 10 Ways to Cut Wedding Costs
- Seven Ways to Explain Divorce to Your Child