page Stay Centered While Planning Your Wedding
By. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway
It is no secret that planning a wedding is stressful! That is why it is so important for a bride to include stress management, self-nurturing and time to chill-out as an integral part of her wedding planning process. Taking care of you, and your relationship, is the best way to reduce stress and stay sane. Here are six tips to get you through the tough spots:
Excerpted from Wedding Goddess: A Divine Guide to Transforming Wedding Stress into Wedding Bliss. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway is also author of Rituals for Love and Romance: Attract Your Soulmate with Self-Love and Ceremony.
10 Things to Consider When Dating According to Your...Before you blow off your parents' dating advice, listen and think about the...
5 Ways to Keep Love Strong When All Else FailsLove is put to the test all the time in this sometimes cruel world. Here are...
6 Best Things about Long Distance RelationshipsI am not going to mislead you. Long distance relationships are not only difficult...
7 Common Marital Pitfalls To AvoidTake preventative measures to keep your love alive. Here are seven marriage...
- 7 Common Marital Pitfalls To Avoid
- 10 Purposes God Intended For Marriage
- 9 Things Successful Couples Do Differently
- 5 Signs of a Bad Marriage No One Talks About
- 8 Basic Needs Your Husband Wish You Knew About
- 8 Basic Needs Your Wife Wish You Knew About
- 5 Reasons Why Lasting Love Is Really Friendship on Fire