How to Reduce Wedding Stress
Stay Centered While Planning Your Wedding
By. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway
It is no secret that planning a wedding is stressful! That is why it is so important for a bride to include stress management, self-nurturing and time to chill-out as an integral part of her wedding planning process. Taking care of you, and your relationship, is the best way to reduce stress and stay sane. Here are six tips to get you through the tough spots:
Excerpted from Wedding Goddess: A Divine Guide to Transforming Wedding Stress into Wedding Bliss. Rev. Laurie Sue Brockway is also author of Rituals for Love and Romance: Attract Your Soulmate with Self-Love and Ceremony.
- The 7 Saddest Celebrity Divorces of 2014
- 10 Reasons Why You Are Not Having Sex in Marriage
- Heather McGill Fights For Her Marriage
- Do You Want an Atheist In-Law?
- 5 Signs It's Time to Stop Talking About Your Wedding
- 7 Myths That Could Destroy Your Relationship
- 10 Ways to Encourage Your Partner to Go to Couple Therapy