Welcome to the World!
Ceremonies to usher babies into the world of faith
Welcoming a baby into the world can be one of the most precious moments of our lives. Many faiths and cultures have special ceremonies for this, whether they are steeped in religious meaning or shaped by family customs. Beliefnet asked our readers and staff to share some of their baby-welcoming traditions. Click through the gallery to view the stories and photos.
Start the gallery.
Cracking the Toddler CodeDr. Tovah Klein is widely known as America’s “Toddler Whisperer.” Here she answers...
The Amazing Benefits of Summer Camp for KidsMany kids spend their summers sitting on the couch or stuck indoors while they...
The Truth About SpankingThirty countries in the world have banned physical punishment of children, including...
5 Things You Should Never Say to a Stay-at-Home MomSome mornings, it takes a great deal of determination to not slip into some...
- Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman descansos por paternidad en Suecia
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama