How to Nurture Kids' Values in Summer
School's out! With less structured schedules, there's more time for parents to help kids keep growing strong--in spirit and character. Find teachable moments, and don't forget to set a good example. The following are 12 ways to teach your kids values over the summer.
Read the first summertime value.
By Kathy Peel
Adapted from 'The Family Manager's Guide to Summer Survival' (Fair Winds Press). Used with permission. Copyright 2006 Kathy Peel.
Cracking the Toddler CodeDr. Tovah Klein is widely known as America’s “Toddler Whisperer.” Here she answers...
The Amazing Benefits of Summer Camp for KidsMany kids spend their summers sitting on the couch or stuck indoors while they...
The Truth About SpankingThirty countries in the world have banned physical punishment of children, including...
5 Things You Should Never Say to a Stay-at-Home MomSome mornings, it takes a great deal of determination to not slip into some...
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama
- Morirás de la risa al ver estas imágenes espontaneas