More on Archangels
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- Guardian Angels and Archangels – Differences and Similarities
- Finding Your Peace with Archangel Uriel
- What Do Angels Really Look Like?
- Angel Healing Stories with Archangel Raphael
- 8 Signs from Archangel Raphael
- "The Healing Miracles Of Archangel Raphael" Book Contest: Official Rules
- Do Angels Look Like God?
- The Glory of Angels
- The Angel Gabriel
About Archangel Michael
How to relieve stress with the archangel
Blogging on Archangels
I happened to run across a verse in the book of Numbers in the bible That I hadn't seen before. Oh, I 'd seen it and read it but it hadn't grabbed my attention as it did the other morning. There is an interesting background story to it. The Israelites were trekking across the plains of Moab with a reputation for defeating their enemies. They were great in number which they created fear in thos ...
The angels want to remind you that when you ask for guidance from your Guardian Angel, they are actually quite close to you. They are just waiting for the invitation from you to ask for guidance. They will help you to discern your choices and decisions of what you need to do. They love to guide you in any way you ask them to. Thanking them is a nice way to show your appreciation to them.