How to Develop Your Angel Wings
Transform yourself into an angel by following these steps to acquire your feathers.
As you grow and develop spiritually, you manifest and radiate angel qualities. When this happens you grow angel wings. These do not appear physically, of course, though you may feel pain, tension, tingling, or a sensation behind your shoulders when the energy is starting to gather.
The wings appear in your etheric body, which is the invisible spiritual counterpart to your physical body, where your history and development are recorded. For example, if you have had a limb amputated, you will still have that limb in your etheric body and may feel sensations in it, which will seem to you to be physical sensations.
Everyone’s wings are different. They will have a variety of shapes, colors, textures, and qualities. Some people have tiny, fast-beating wings. Others have huge, feathery ones. Some are gossamer-soft, others strong and powerful. They can be pointed, rounded or any shape. Your wings may be transparent, pink, white, gold or any other color.
It is wonderful to know what your wings are like and to feel or sense them. And your wings change, develop and become bigger and stronger all the time, so this is a meditation you can do from time to e to sense how your wings are reflecting your angelic qualities. Some people seem to have double wings or two sets as they expand their consciousness.
EXERCISE: Meditation for Your Angel Wings
- Make sure you are in a place where you will be undisturbed.
- If possible, raise the energy with flowers, a candle, appropriate music if you like it and beautiful objects or books.
- Sit or lie with your back straight.
- Ground yourself by imagining roots reaching down from your feet into the Earth.
- Relax and let go of the outside world. Focus on your breathing and when you feel comfortable, stroke your body with your breath from your head down, Imagine each breath is making you feel more relaxed and peaceful.
- Be aware of your spine and notice from which part your wings unfurl.
- Let your wings spread out fully.
- Sense their size, shape, texture and color
- Gently and slowly imagine yourself moving your wings until you can flap them easily.
- Ask your angels to hold your hands and help you to fly out into the sky. Enjoy flying with their support.
- When you are ready, let go of their hands and fly through the stars. Experience the joy and freedom of your angelic self.
- Drop golden angel dust on people and places who need it.
- Return to your body and sit quietly for a few moments.
- Feel your feet on the Earth and make sure you are grounded.
- Stretch and open your eyes.
- Congratulate yourself on receiving your angel wings.
More from Beliefnet