How to Stop Overeating
How to Declare 'An End to Overeating'
If cake is your BFF (best friend forever), if the call of Cheeto sends you into an orange-stained spin, if you start to drool at the mere mention of Cinnabon, and/or if you are mad at yourself for giving in and diving into a vat of chocolate, then pull up a chair and start clicking for an interview that just may change your relationship to food and, in turn, your life.
Read as Janice Taylor, weight loss coach, hypnotherapist, and author of All Is Forgiven, Move On interviews Dr. David Kessler, author of, The End of Overeating: Taking Control of the Insatiable American Appetite. Dr. Kessler was Commissioner of the FDA from 1990-1997 (under two administrations--one red, and one blue), and during that time he was responsible for putting a squeeze on the tobacco industry and reinventing the food label. Janice found him to be an authentic, caring human being who has battled the bulge himself and is a model teacher for how you can take control of your overeating.
Our Lady of Weight Loss blog on Beliefnet, and the book, All is Forgiven, Move On.
- day #20 of Thanksgiving month
- 26 Thanksgiving Quotes -- After a good dinner one can forgive anybody, even one's own relations.
- SAY WHAT? Student Refuses To Be Weighed; Sent to Principal
- Kick in the Tush Tuesday: How to Lose 10 Pounds in 3 Minutes?
- Buddhist Icon--Thich Nhat Hanh Recovering in Hospital
- Read the Full Blog