The Journey of Care and Comfort
- On Finally Having Arrived: The End of Ambition
- The Uncertainty Process: How to Make Plans for a Future that is Not Yours to Control
- The Legacy of a Life in Four Words: In Honor of Valerie Harper
- Curling up to Grey: Letting my Freak Flag Fly
- Better to be Serene or Fierce with Age? The Conscious Aging Movement
- 9 Way Humor Heals
We Want to Know...
What is your favorite way to spend time with your family at home?
Caring for our loved ones as their lives come to a close can be lonely, difficult, and confusing. At Beliefnet, we believe you shouldn't have to go through it alone. We're bringing you features that uplift, offer advice, promote community, and ease suffering as you go through the journey of providing care and comfort for those you love.
When time is short, try these tips for financial, emotional, and spiritual planning with your loved ones.
From the front lines of care for the aging, these books offer how-to, help, and hope.
Techniques to help you 'do' for a difficult loved one while protecting yourself from frustration and burnout.
Some people fear and fight the process of getting older, but others embrace it for the wisdom and freedom that it can bring. Where do you fall on the spectrum? Take our quiz to find out.
Avoid "compassion fatigue" by sharing stories and feelings about your caregiving experiences and ways you have found to heal yourself.