• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
Don’t Allow Cocktails to Sabotage Your DietYou can’t understand why you can’t lose weight. You exercise, keep calories...
Need an Energy Infusion?We all need an energy boost. Talk with anyone and they will explain how tired...
6 Strategies to Save BIG on Organic EatingBefore you opt for the pre-made dinners and the other quick meal fixes, check...
What’s the Link Between Fame and Mental Illness?We all know the story: child star or teen sensation makes it big, earns a shed...