• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
Does Your Ethnicity Affect Your Health?A myriad of factors go into health like lifestyle, the environment, poor habits,...
Putting the Kibosh on Bad DreamsThere are many factors that cause bad dreams. Withdrawals from medication like...
6 Triggers that Slow Your MetabolismAre you wondering why your metabolism is in a slump? Eating at various times,...
Lose Weight with a Plant-Based DietEvidence has shown that eating a whole food and plant-based diet can help lose...
6 Reasons God Wants You Healthy and ActiveAs Christians, we often spend so much time focusing on our spiritual relationship...