Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
Moving Beyond Stress and Embracing HappinessWe’re always sifting through the past and the future. Dreams or goals seem deferred...
The Grain Free Family TablePaleo-friendly meets family-friendly in this beautiful, full-color how-to guide...
Is There a Link Between the Occult and Natural Health?The occult is full of healing practices. New Age believers emphasize all sorts...