Apple Salad with French Dressing
• 1/4 cup of salad dressing (we suggest French dressing)
• 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
• 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
• 2 cups of apples (chopped and unpeeled)
• 1 cup of fresh chopped celery (finely chopped)
• 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
• Combine French dressing, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a medium-sized bowl
• Add apples, celery and walnuts to your mixture
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes
• Stir once more and serve
5 Tips for Building a Healthy SaladNext time you order a salad, get a custom blend if possible, and follow these...
5 Ways Body Building Changed My LifeThere are many life changing options associated with the disciplines to perfecting...
5 Myths About Losing Weight This YearDr. Kadile, director of the Center for Integrative Medicine and author of “Stop...