Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence
- Religion is an Argument. God is Love.
- 7 Things We Miss About Imitating God
- The Power of Doubt
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- How to Worship Without Going to Church
- Bible Stories You've Never Heard Of
- Why Should Christians Care About the Environment?
- Four Lies Creeping Into Today's Christian Church
- Five Things to Know About the English Bible