Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Christians: Let’s Admit That We Don’t Know It All
- 7 Dangerous Idols You Need to Let Go Of
- How to Be a Difference Maker
- The Discipline of God
- 5 Questions To Ask Before Joining A Facebook Debate
- Science Catches Up With The Bible: Study Shows Religion Doesn’t Make People Righteous
- 7 Things You Didn’t Know About Jesus’ Personality
- 8 Ways To Make God Decisions
- 7 Types of Christian Tattoos
- 6 Women Every Christian Should Know