Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- Why We Could Never Earn Eternal Life
- 7 Things Atheists Get Wrong About God
- 6 Soul Benefits of Silence and Solitude
- 5 Life Lessons From The Apostle Peter
- 7 Clues Your Faith Has Grown Cold
- The Interfaith Wisdom of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Six Reasons Why Christians Should Follow Their Dreams
- Why God Looks At The Heart
- Biblical Angels Everyone Should Know
- 10 Smart Ways To Exude Confidence