Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Things The 'Killing Jesus' Movie Is Not
- 7 Temptations Every Christian Man Faces
- 8 Questions to Ask Before Dating a Non-Christian
- Why are Catholic and Protestant Bibles Different?
- 5 Ways God Speaks to His Children
- The Christ Experience
- Museum of the Bible: Ancient History Meets Modern Technology
- 6 Unexpected Places the Devil Will Show Up In Your Life
- 8 Reasons You're Bored In Your Faith
- 5 Ways To Reconnect With God