Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Benefits of Immediately Obeying God
- 6 Ways To Follow Jesus When You’re Unsure
- Feeling Down, Discouraged? Time to Put on Those Spiritual Glasses
- If It’s Good It Must Be God, Right?
- Is Submission Just For Wives?
- Is The Kingdom Different Than Modern-Day Christianity?
- 7 Things You Didnt Know About Authority and Kingship
- Why Jesus Is the First Name I Call In Times of Trouble
- 5 Lessons On Purpose Dr. Myles Munroe Taught Me
- Top 5 Hardest Moments to Maintain Your Christianity