Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 7 Things That Make Up a Christian Heart
- Should Christians Voice Their Political Views?
- 6 Things You Should Know About Pentecost Sunday
- Why Today is the Day to Share Your Faith
- Drinking as a Believer
- Balancing Life and Discipleship
- 5 Ways to Jump Start Your Walk With God
- 5 Reasons Christians Should Live in Community
- 5 Church Lies You Might Have Believed Growing Up
- A Prayer for Protection from our Enemies