Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 10 Prayers For Healing
- 6 Practical Life Lessons Jesus Taught the Disciples
- Is The Bible Relevant Today?
- What Does 'Real Church' Look Like?
- How Stephen Hawking Strengthens My Faith
- 5 Signs of God’s Hand In The Big Bang Theory
- 5 Ways Christians Can Love Gay People
- 6 Things Wounded Christians Should Avoid
- The Secret Christian Life of Van Gogh
- Are All Sins Equal In God’s Eyes?