Connect with Community
Why didn't God make a perfect world? Frederica Mathewes-Green says perfection may not be so appealing.
Orthodox Christian Video
What Do You Think?
Today is the Sunday of the Cross for Orthodox Christians, the Sunday of Lent in which we are supposed to consider the full gravity of what it meant when Jesus said, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me and for the gospel will save it." At liturgy today, Father d ...
Meet Orthodox Members
Top Beliefnet Content
- 6 Questions Christians Should Just Start Asking
- Christianity: Religion or Relationship?
- Facing Evil: Why Christians and Atheists Need Each Other
- 10 Ways to Bring Christianity into Your Household
- Shine Your Light
- Will Christianity and Islam merge into Chrislam?
- Tony Campolo: Did Jesus Mean What He Said?
- ABC News' Christiane Amanpour: Not your ordinary Christmases
- You Might Be A Christian If
- Coming Soon: Life of Pi