Be Comfortable in the Silence
Place yourself in a comfortable position and allow yourself to become silent. Some Christians focus for a few moments on their breathing; others have a beloved "prayer word" or "prayer phrase" they gently recite. For some, the practice known as centering prayer makes a good, brief introduction to praying with Scripture. Use whatever method is best for you and allow yourself to enjoy silence for a few moments.
How to Face Fear: 10 Bible Verses To Inspire CourageAny change, even positive changes like marriage or a promotion, can prompt feelings...
7 Temptations Every Christian Man Faces“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful,...
Forgotten Words of JesusWhat would happen if beginning today, every Christian on the planet would treat...
8 Questions to Ask Before Dating a Non-Christian...Are you talking to someone who doesn’t have a personal relationship with Jesus...
- Fotógrafo muestra la vida de los hombres que toman descansos por paternidad en Suecia
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama