Be Honest, Be Dependent
In our modern world, it's easy to think you can do things on your own. But if you want to begin hearing God's voice, you need to seek Him and recognize your dependence on Him.
That means being honest with Him. Admit your need for Him. Confess your disappointment with Him. Ask Him to give you ears to hear and eyes to see the ways in which He is speaking. And ask Him for the ability to discern His voice apart from your own.
How to Face Fear: 10 Bible Verses To Inspire CourageAny change, even positive changes like marriage or a promotion, can prompt feelings...
7 Temptations Every Christian Man Faces“No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful,...
Forgotten Words of JesusWhat would happen if beginning today, every Christian on the planet would treat...
8 Questions to Ask Before Dating a Non-Christian...Are you talking to someone who doesn’t have a personal relationship with Jesus...
- Hermanos De Famosos Que Seguro No Conocias
- Estas Personas Son Idénticas A Estos Famosos. ¡El Parecido Es Impresionante!
- Dealing with Cancer: It’s More than a Prayer List and a Casserole
- Los peores dobles del mundo se aprovechan de las personas para tener unos minutos de fama
- Morirás de la risa al ver estas imágenes espontaneas