Lizzie Velasquez interview overcoming the obstacles of an undiagnosed syndrome
Poweful words to keep you motivated
Lizzie, what would you tell someone who is discouraged, or about to give up on life because she/he thinks she/he is "ugly"?
The best advice I could give to someone who is feeling like they are too ugly is to let them know that whether you want to believe it or not, you are beautiful. Everyone is unique in his or her own way.
In my new book, “Be Beautiful, Be You” I go into more detail about the times in my life when I couldn’t even look in the mirror because I was disgusted by my reflection. I’ve been in their shoes where you believe without a doubt that you are the ugliest person. I have been at the point in my life where nobody could convince me that I was pretty. Throughout my journey I found ways to learn to love myself. The road to that point has been nothing short of rough but trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
God made you the way you are for a reason but finding that reason is up to you. You have to be willing to change your attitude and outlook on yourself. Once you do that it is unbelievable how your feelings about yourself as a whole can change.
- 14 buenas razones para leer la Biblia »
- ♥ 80 Cosas Románticas Que Puedes Hacer Con TU Pareja ♥ »
- Remedios naturales contra la diabetes »
- ¿Puede una madre sobrevivir el suicidio de un hijo? »
- Entrevista a Wendy Montilla »
- 10 efectivos consejos de cómo conquistar a un hombre »
- Enamorada de un hombre que no es mi marido »
- 10 Cosas MUY SUCIAS que tocas a diario »
- ¿Puede evitar que su hija adolescente salga embarazada? »
La bestialidad en Colombia, ¿Realidad o mentira? (Imagenes fuertes)
Read » |
Como Volver loca a tu mujer en la cama (Impresionante)
Read » |
Como enamorar MUCHO MAS a tu pareja (Hazlo y veras )
Read » |