Lizzie Velasquez interview overcoming the obstacles of an undiagnosed syndrome
Innocent children victims of Bullying
How can parents prepare or train children who are more likely to than others to face bullying?
I wouldn’t say there is a specific protocol for parents to use to warn their children about bulling. When I was younger my parents never sat me down and said “Lizzie, when you go to school there may be kids who pick on you.” If they did do that it would do two things. It would make me apprehensive and nervous about going to school and it would cause a lot of insecurities within myself and it might be for no reason if I was never bullied.
I’d say the best way to handle your child being bullied is to wait until if and when the situation arises and your child feels comfortable enough to go to speak to you about it. Once they do that, listening, reassuring them that things will be okay, and then working with them on a smart way to try and resolve the problem is what would be best.
- 14 buenas razones para leer la Biblia »
- ♥ 80 Cosas Románticas Que Puedes Hacer Con TU Pareja ♥ »
- Remedios naturales contra la diabetes »
- ¿Puede una madre sobrevivir el suicidio de un hijo? »
- Entrevista a Wendy Montilla »
- 10 efectivos consejos de cómo conquistar a un hombre »
- Enamorada de un hombre que no es mi marido »
- 10 Cosas MUY SUCIAS que tocas a diario »
- ¿Puede evitar que su hija adolescente salga embarazada? »
La bestialidad en Colombia, ¿Realidad o mentira? (Imagenes fuertes)
Read » |
Como Volver loca a tu mujer en la cama (Impresionante)
Read » |
Como enamorar MUCHO MAS a tu pareja (Hazlo y veras )
Read » |