3. Blessed are the poor in spirit: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
4. Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted.
5. Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
6. Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled.
7. Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
8. Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.
9. Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.
10. Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
11. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.
13. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?
7 Adventures to Add to Your Bucket ListWe all have things we want to do in life, but how about adventure, and what...
6 Reasons Every Woman Needs to TravelSometimes a girl needs to get away to think, regroup and reassess options in...
Most Revealing Celebrity Interviews EverFormer Olympian and reality TV star Bruce Jenner reveals intimate details of...
Jon Fletcher Talks The MessengersFletcher’s character has the gift of prophetic vision. “Each gift comes with...
More from Beliefnet
Featured Video: Is Jesus God?