Exclusive Clip: 'Big Ideas for a Small Planet: Pray'
Airing July 10 as part of a Sundance series on green living, the show explores the religious community's environmental activism.
Click to Watch Video
"The Green" is a new Sundance Channel initiative featuring programming about the environment. Its series, "Big Ideas for a Small Planet" shines a spotlight on innovative people and programs "that are on the leading edge of a new green world." The July 10 episode, entitled "Pray," focuses on how the religious community is getting involved in environmental issues.
- Musician Challenges Believers to Shun Popular Music for 30 Days
- 'High School Musical' Star Graduates to Gritty Role in 'Gimme Shelter'
- Documentary Explores the Trials and Hurdles of Jeremy Lin
- Video: Duck Dynasty's Willie Robertson Speaks About his Faith
- Looking for a Great Film for Your Youth Group?