The Wrong Last Rites"A PRIEST, PLEASE!" the dying man says again. Then out of the crowd steps a little old Jewish man of at least eighty years of age.
"Mr. Policeman," says the man, "I'm not a priest. I'm not even a Catholic. But for fifty years now I've been living behind St. Mary's Catholic Church on Third Avenue, and every Friday night I listen to the Catholic litany. Maybe I can be of some comfort to this man."
The policeman agrees and brings the octogenarian over to where the dying man lay. He kneels down, leans over the injured man, and says in a solemn voice:
"B - 4. I - 19. N - 38. G - 54. O - 72."
- A First Look at 'Saints and Strangers'
- Programming notes: Hallmark renews "When Calls the Heart" + UP TV gets "Gilmore Girls"
- Slate's Compilation of Movie Scenes With Teenagers Climbing Through Bedroom Windows
- A "Star Wars" Superfan Breaks Down All the Changes and Tweaks
- The Oldest Living Movie Stars
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?