Getting to Heaven from the Post OfficeA preacher, newly called to a small country town, needed to mail a letter. Passing a young boy on the street, the pastor asked where he could find the post office.
After getting his answer, the minister thanked the boy and said, “If you’ll come to the community church this evening, you can hear me tell everyone how to get to heaven.”
“I don’t know, sir,” the boy replied. “You don’t even know how to get to the post office!”
From "The Book of Church Jokes," published by Barbour Publishing, Inc., Uhrichsville, Ohio. Copyright 2009. Used by permission of Barbour Publishing, Inc.
- Native Americans Refuse to Work on Adam Sandler's New Film
- Trailer: Woody Allen's "Irrational Man"
- Wit and Wisdom in The Jottery by Andy Selsberg
- Trailer: What Happened, Miss Simone? -- Nina Simone Documentary
- Tomorrowland Contest: The Museum of Science Fiction Wants Your Ideas About Tomorrow
- Read the Full Blog
Your Funny Photos
What is this pigeon reading? Click for a closer look and to see more hilarious pictures.
Share Your Religious Funnies
Jokes By Category
Funny Photo Galleries
When Do You Laugh?
Can you laugh when things go wrong?