- 2 Gluten Free Crusts from your nearest Natural Foods store
- Tomato Sauce (Prebuy or make your own by blending 4 ripe Tomatoes, Canned crushed tomatoes, olive oil and Italian seasoning and one clove of garlic)
- Handful of chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 package of Daiya Cheese made from arrowroot
- Veggies of choice and or thinly sliced tomatoes
- vegan sausage (optional)
- minced garlic (optional)
1. Preheat oven 425* Have Crusts out on an oven tray and pre thawed if frozen.
2. Spoon on the tomato sauce evenly
3. Add the minced Garlic and garlic.
4. Place the Daiya Cheese evenly
5. Add sliced tomatoes, veggies and or sausage optional -
(One great way to add more veggies is to pre-grill in a little coconut oil before placing them on)
6. Let Pizza cook for about 10 minutes or evenly baked.
7. Let sit a couple minutes, slice and enjoy!
Foods Guaranteed to Give You an Energy BoostBefore you reach for that 5-Hour Energy or guzzle down that Mountain Dew, check...
10 Tips for People Who Are New to FitnessFitness can be a tricky thing to jump into. Before you get discouraged, check...
Paths to Healthy AgingIn the US about 80 percent of older adults have one chronic condition, and 50...
More from Beliefnet