- 2 Gluten Free Crusts from your nearest Natural Foods store
- Tomato Sauce (Prebuy or make your own by blending 4 ripe Tomatoes, Canned crushed tomatoes, olive oil and Italian seasoning and one clove of garlic)
- Handful of chopped Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1/2 package of Daiya Cheese made from arrowroot
- Veggies of choice and or thinly sliced tomatoes
- vegan sausage (optional)
- minced garlic (optional)
1. Preheat oven 425* Have Crusts out on an oven tray and pre thawed if frozen.
2. Spoon on the tomato sauce evenly
3. Add the minced Garlic and garlic.
4. Place the Daiya Cheese evenly
5. Add sliced tomatoes, veggies and or sausage optional -
(One great way to add more veggies is to pre-grill in a little coconut oil before placing them on)
6. Let Pizza cook for about 10 minutes or evenly baked.
7. Let sit a couple minutes, slice and enjoy!
What Does Queen Elizabeth II Carry in Her Purse?Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for longer than any other Biritsh...
Words of Wisdom for ThanksgivingWe love the fall, the food, and Thanksgiving. It’s a time of year to practice...
7 Tips for Surviving Long FlightsThe excitement, engaging with new cultures, and enjoying personal growth are...
Success Sundays: Bill and Melinda Gates, Co-founders...The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pumping much-needed assistance and donations...
More from Beliefnet