• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Success Sundays: Jeff Bezos, Founder of AmazonAmazon and Jeff Bezos believe in social exchange theory, where people will only...
5 Bible Verses Christians Constantly Debate About...These controversial passages of Scripture have led some Christians wondering...
Why Political Activism Is Not the Christian AnswerDo we need a government mandate to pray (in school, at work, or in Congress),...
6 Best Movies to Watch with MomSo, you decided to avoid the crowds and chaos at the restaurants for Mother’s...
More from Beliefnet