• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Life Lessons from the DiamondThe excitement of the postseason and the World Series is upon us, and after...
Celebrities Who Reclaimed Their VirginityFor personal and religious reasons, these ten celebrities reclaimed their virginity...
4 Things Learned From the Pope’s US VisitHere four things that the world learned from the Pope’s recent visit to the...
Notable Quotes from Carly FiorinaOne can’t deny that the 2016 GOP race has been very exciting to watch. It promises...
More from Beliefnet