• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
What Does Queen Elizabeth II Carry in Her Purse?Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has now reigned for longer than any other Biritsh...
Words of Wisdom for ThanksgivingWe love the fall, the food, and Thanksgiving. It’s a time of year to practice...
7 Tips for Surviving Long FlightsThe excitement, engaging with new cultures, and enjoying personal growth are...
Success Sundays: Bill and Melinda Gates, Co-founders...The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation is pumping much-needed assistance and donations...
More from Beliefnet