• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Is Social Media Sabotaging Real CommunicationSocial media tools like Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat are becoming the new...
Are My Insecurities Ruining Relationships?Are promising relationships slipping through the cracks because of insecurity...
Success Sundays: Sir Richard Branson, Founders of...Sir Richard Branson, the creator of the Virgin brand - Virgin Records, Virgin...
Are My Relationship Expectations Unrealistic?Do you have unrealistic expectations in your relationships? You could be standing...
More from Beliefnet