• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
9 Arguments From the Bible Fundamentalists Should...The greatest damage to Christianity comes at the hands of those who display...
Screw the Bathroom Scale: 6 Ways to Build Self-ConfidenceHere are ways to build your self-confidence even when you don't see the number...
10 Songs to Avoid Playing at Your WeddingHere are the ten songs you shouldn't play at your wedding.
Melissa Joan Hart Talks Career, Parenting and Much...It’s evident that Melissa Joan Hart is not only a great mother and wife but...
More from Beliefnet