• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
7 Loving Insights from Yoga GirlThe body, the mind, and the soul are actually all entwined with yoga, but to...
6 Rules for a Physically Fit BodyJoel Harper has spent years helping people achieve fitness goals, and leading...
8 Things To Do When A Friend Self-InjuresWhat can you do if your friend hasn’t said anything but you think he/she might...
7 Successful Energy Techniques to Lose WeightExcess weight is nothing but energy which must be consumed, stored or released...