page Orange Salmon
• 2 navel oranges, peeled and segmented
• 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice
• 1 small fennel bulb (stalks removed), halved lengthwise, cored, and thinly sliced crosswise
• 1/4 cup pitted green olives cut into halves
• 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
• 2 teaspoons olive oil
• Coarse salt and ground pepper
• 4 skinless salmon fillets
• In a medium bowl, combine orange segments and juice with fennel, olives, lemon juice, and 1 teaspoon oil
• Season your mixture with salt and pepper
• Toss everything together gently and set it aside
• In a large nonstick skillet, heat a teaspoon of oil over medium heat
• Add the salmon with the flat side down
• Cook it until it is browned (somewhere between about 3 and 4 minutes)
• Turn your salmon and cook it until it is opaque throughout (should be about 1 to 3 minutes more)
• Serve salmon topped with orange mixture
6 Ways to Beat InfertilityIf medical problems have been ruled out or if you simply haven’t gotten that...
7 Things Christians Need to Know about Depression...No one is exempt from depression or anxiety and Christians are included. We...
5 Ways to Have a Better Relationship With FoodWe'd bet you spend quite a bit of time and effort nourishing your relationships,...
7 Diet Choices that Combat DepressionFood is not just something that tastes good. Food can also alter brain chemistry...