• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
Success Sundays: Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank,...In 1978, Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank sought to revolutionize the home improvement...
What the Christian can Learn from Dante’s Divine...The classic Dante's Diving Comedy has many important points that Christians...
Pope Francis: Message of Hope in the Midst of AbortionPope Francis does not deny the gravity of such sin; abortion is the negation...
What is Worse than Taking Pictures at Auschwitz?Visitors at Auschwitz were upset by showers set up to cool people off as it...
More from Beliefnet