• 12 oz bag of rigatoni
• 1 pound of broccoli florets
• 1 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
• 2 14.5 oz cans of seasoned diced tomatoes
• 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
• 1/3 cup of crumbled reduced fat feta cheese
• Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil
• Heat the oil in a skillet over medium low heat
• Add the garlic, and cook gently for one minute
• Add the tomatoes (with juice), vinegar, basil, and red pepper flakes
• Increase the heat, and bring the sauce to a simmer
• Cook the sauce for 15 minutes, stirring frequently
• While the sauce is simmering, add the pasta to the boiling water
• When the pasta is almost done, add the broccoli to the pot, and cook for two minutes longer
• Drain the pasta and broccoli, and transfer them to a large bowl
• Add the sauce and toss well
• Sprinkle with the feta cheese
What Watch Night Really Means for People of FaithWhile the Watch Night service has its roots in the Methodist church, these services...
Did You Know These Celebrities Were Devout Christians?...Over the years, Hollywood has had a strong reputation for being a spiritual...
How to Keep Christ in ChristmasAs Christians, we know the importance of keeping Christ in Christmas. Unfortunately,...
Going Out of Town: 5 Things Every Homeowner Should...Protect your home, and property before you leave for vacation.
More from Beliefnet